Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bust

I am thinking tomorrow is probably going to be a bust. I honestly don't think my ultrasound will show what they hope to see to start me on stims. I took my last BCP on Monday, and still, no period to show for it. I had spotting up until about Monday, then it all stopped, and while I just started with the tiniest amount, it's not the period that I expected to start after I stopped the pills. This leads me to believe that my lining will probably not be what they are expecting for my ultrasound tomorrow, but I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. I'm ready to start.

My appointment is at 7:30am, right after I get off of work. I get hit with a catch 22 each time. If my appointment is right after work, I find myself trying to spruce myself up because I'm self conscious that I haven't had a shower right before my appointment, and if I'm coming in from home, then I have the struggles of trying to get another little person out the door with me at an hour that is much too early in the morning for either of us. Such is the infertile life I guess.

I will have results from my bloodwork and word from my nurse sometime in the afternoon about whether or not to start my stims. I'll post as soon as I know something!

No comments:

Post a Comment