Friday, February 18, 2011

Estrogen Update Day 8 IVF

My estrogen was a whopping 668. That's right, I'm being sarcastic. No idea what is making this slow down, but they're increasing my follistim to 150 tonight and I have an ultrasound and bloodwork tomorrow. This is the opposite problem I had when we did our first IVf cycle. The first one they eventually stopped my follistim before retrieval because they couldn't control me and I was overstimming. I'm happy for the balance of my levels not being off the chart, AND a good number of follicles.

I've been getting acupuncture for the last couple of weeks, weekly on Fridays, and I have to say that my anxiety has been better and I'm not feeling too bloated. I've been crocheting sock monkey hats and perfecting that before I start working on my crocheted owl hats, and that has also been helpful in relaxing me.

Otherwise, there hasn't been too much going on. My next appointment is tomorrow, and they tend to call later on the weekends, so I'll update sometime tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment