Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FET 4dpt

I have nothing to report. NOTHING. Saturday at Jack's soccer game I moved too fast a couple of times and had what felt like pulling a muscle type pains in my lower right abdomen, but I was moving/twisting. Other than that, I had extremely mild, barely noticeable cramping yesterday for about 30 seconds at a time, maybe 4 times. So really, NOTHING. I don't know if this is good or bad. I'm choosing good and here's why:

-With our only successful cycle, I had ONE sharp cramp 6dp3dt (so 9 days after retrieval-it was 6 days post 3 day transfer), and spotting from 7dp3dt to 10dp3dt. My beta was 12dp3dt.

-With our last cycle which is our only other one we ever had a transfer on (our second cycle never had a transfer), I was crampy from the night of transfer off and on until my negative beta.

So, I'm thinking maybe NOTHING is a good sign. I may be completely wrong and get a negative beta next week which is fine and to be honest, it's what I'm expecting, but I'm thinking maybe no cramps means my uterus isn't actively trying to get rid of the little embryos. And that is enough to make me happy today, LOL.

3 comments:

  1. it's so hard not to read into things, but please try to just sit back, rest, relax in God's overwhelming love and grace, and recognize He already knows the outcome, and nothing you do from here on out can change it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS hard not to read into things. I'm praying for you, and like Britney said - let God take you to where HE has planned for you to go. <3

    ReplyDelete