Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!!!!

I just wanted to say "HAPPY EASTER!!!!" to all of my bloggy friends. I know it's tomorrow, and I plan on taking plenty of pics tomorrow, but in case I don't post, I just wanted to say it.

We don't have a whole lot planned for tomorrow, just church and lunch. Normally we go to church, and then our regular tradition that we began when Jack was a year old is going to a farm about an hour north of where we live and eating lunch/dinner at their restaurant and then going out and feeding the ducks at the lake. Due to $4/gallon gas prices our farm tradition is being put off this year. We've opted for another great restaurant (known for their fabulous crabcakes with hardly any filler!!!!) about 10 minutes from us after church in the morning. And if it is a gorgeous day (it was supposed to be rainy which would have nixed our duck feeding plans anyway), I may just bring a pair of jeans with me for Jack to change into in the van and stop at the playground and let him get out some energy. With any luck he will then want to take a nap with us right?

Poor kid is going to have a rough morning (or his parents will depending on how you look at it) with having to get up at the crack of dawn to go out and find the eggs we'll have hidden tonight before bed so that we can get to 8:15am service. Hey, at least we're not asking him to get up at 5am to be ready for the 6:30am sunrise service right? We shall see. My mom will be going to church and lunch with us, so it should be a nice time.

What are your plans for tomorrow? Do you have any traditions you do every Easter?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Easter!!

    I hope your new outing site was as fab as the previous one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading about not making him get up at 5AM cracked me up b/c we went to a sunrise service at 6:30!! May & Brennan had to get up at 5:45 lol

    ReplyDelete