Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One Step Closer

I went for my pre-op stuff today, you know, history, bloodwork, etc. Nothing exciting.

TMI Warning:

In the meantime I placed a call to my OB/GYN to make sure there won't be any concerns about spotting I've had for two weeks now. I always have some for a couple of days before my period arrives, and that was no different this month, but generally my period lasts no more than 5 days and I'm done. Everything stopped after I had my pelvic exam last Monday with Dr. Moro for one day...I thought my period was over, but I've had spotting everyday since and today is day 14 if you count the spotting pre-period. Fun, right? It's really annoying and I'm sure it's nothing, but I want to make sure I shouldn't be concerned about anything. And yes I'm 99% sure I'm not pregnant given the fact that I had a normal flow for my period. Regardless, that is part of their standard pre-op bloodwork anyway. I'm sure I won't be getting any exciting phone calls to tell me otherwise. I would however appreciate a phone call from my OB/GYN with reassurances that everything is probably fine and it will probably stop in another day or two because this crap is for the birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment