Saturday, November 7, 2009

Updated Previous Post

My post for today is that I updated my post entitled A Visit With Time with the pictures I promised almost a month ago. I just got them emailed to me, so I've posted them.

Speaking of the post where I talk about my grandmother, my mom and I are taking a day trip up tomorrow to see her. So, my post tomorrow will probably be about something relating to that trip. Wish me luck, my mom and I are VERY close, but also very much alike and can get on each others nerves sometimes. We just know which buttons to push. And we'll be in the car with each other for the better part of the day (like 11ish hours), so it could get hairy! I'm hoping for a pleasant trip and some bonding time though because with my crazy schedule we don't get to spend as much alone time together as I'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment