Friday, December 31, 2010

Goals for 2011

New Year's Resolutions sounds so......well, definite, and we are human, so this year I am making "goals".

My goals for 2011 are:
-whine/complain less-this will be a huge one for me, I've gotten to be very whiny admittedly. Maybe Jack has rubbed off on me????

-be more active with Jack-whether playing with him on the floor more with cars (which isn't my favorite thing to do-I'd rather play games with him), going to the playground more, or just having more playdates, this is one of my biggies. It won't be much longer before he is starting school 5 days a week, and then our "at home" time will be much shorter-this is a biggie for me too.

-Lose some weight. If I get pregnant and am sick again, this may not be so hard (and I won't be able to guarantee my first goal). If I don't get pregnant, my big butt better be motivated to hit the gym.

-Have more "dates" with Archie in the coming year. We've let alot of that go with having a kid, and we need to reconnect. He also wants to lose weight, so maybe some dates will be going to the park together and exploring while Jack is in school.

-My biggest goal for 2011 is to get pregnant and have a healthy baby. This is the one I pray most about, and the one I am getting most excited about.

What are your goals for 2011??????

No comments:

Post a Comment