Friday, December 10, 2010

In Other News

So there hasn't been much going on for me to post about. I have finally began to spot again, here's hoping there is something coming soon, and that it only lasts a few days ;).

My computer has decided to pick up some sort of nastiness in our travels on the web and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. It started out with when I would get onto Google and bring up search results, each link I clicked on redirected me to BS sites. Now, I can't even log on under my screenname, when I try to, I get a black screen. So I am now logged in under my husband's. I've tried to follow what other sites have advised and downloading malware removal programs, however, IE keeps saying that it can't open the sites to download them from, or that they can't be found. Funny that I can go to the sites themselves, however, when I try to download, I get the same message as above. I am pissed to say the least. Life seemed far less complicated when we didn't use computers quite like we do now, you know, when I was in middle school type of deal. Heck, I remember getting AOL for the first time and thinking it was so cool. Now I hate it all.

Onto better news-our sweet boy will turn 4 tomorrow. I cannot believe that 4 years ago, I was at work thinking that he would never come, that he was just way too comfy. Now he's here and life before him is just kind of fuzzy, and I like it that way. He's having a Polar Express themed party tomorrow at our house. We've made up railroad crossing and reindeer crossing signs for our front yard, and we have a sign for the door that reads "Train Station". We invited everyone to come in PJ's just like the kids in the movie. We have some games and fun things planned. I'm hoping that when I decorate the train cake I decided to be ambitious and try to make myself that it turns out better than the cupcake bear I attempted for his first birthday. Oh my. I will have to post pictures of that hideous thing later, LOL. We'll have a house filled with about 9 kids and some adults. It should be fun and interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing the smiles on my little miracle's face tomorrow, and that will be more than enough to ease my stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment