Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tomorrow

Well, in just over 13 hours I will be going back to my doctor's office. I made the mistake this week of just changing Jack over to school Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays instead of Tuesday through Thursday. I conveniently forgot about our appointment, which meant that Jack would have to go with us to our appointment tomorrow. This is a problem obviously as fertility clinics want to be sensitive to their clientele, and of course, that clientele are infertile patients...not good to have people with their children in the office. Nevermind the fact that he is a result of fertility treatments and could give them hope, but when you're in the thick of it, it can be hard to see past the trouble you are having and have hope in your future.

I called around to see if anyone could take Jack for a couple of hours tomorrow morning and luckily one of my friends is going to take him. I felt bad asking her as she has two little twins (they were patients of mine when they were born prematurely and we met and became close during their stay), but Jack loves to play with babies, and he is a good, well behaved kid. We'll pack his favorite movies, dvd player and some trains and he'll be good to go. I told her to put him to work-he loves to help with things.

I will update after our appointment tomorrow. Wish me luck, and please pray for Dr. M (who isn't really warm and fuzzy) to have sensitivity when we talk about the hard things from the last cycle, and for us to be able to have pretty clear heads when we go in to see him tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Lord, right now we ask for peace tomorrow as she goes to her appointment. We pray for wisdom for the doctor and sensitivity. We pray that they leave this appointment with more clarity about Your plan. Amen.

    ReplyDelete