Friday, November 18, 2011

Charlie's 4D Ultrasound

This wasn't an easy ultrasound. Charlie is breech (not worried-he has a few more weeks to turn), had his back to us, and his hands in front of his face initially. After a trip to the bathroom, some jumping up and down, and shaking of my rear (no kidding), he was finally moving. He then had his hands mostly under his chin, his foot next to his face, and was hiding behind my placenta. He still wanted to sleep, so we have some video on DVD (if my computer would work right) of him grimacing, looking like he let out a whine, and then opening and closing his mouth. He has cute cheeks, kissable lips, and I think looks like Archie's side of the family. Here are some pics! I can't wait to meet him in person!































2 comments:

  1. He looks gorgeous! I saw the pics on the other site too...and they are all so good.

    I love technology for this.

    You take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how his little hands are under his face. like he's posing! ha ha !

    ReplyDelete