Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Taking a Break

I'm not posting as frequently. I have plenty of time, but not much to say, and what does go through my mind at times isn't exactly positive. Archie's car broke down this morning. It is 10 years old and has probably 170,000+ miles on it, and we can't afford another car payment. Add to that the fact that I'm not working until my arm is better, Archie is having trouble getting overtime, and it just equates to tons of stress.

I've gotten out to take long walks the last two days which does help some, but I'm rather teary otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I have my happy, grateful moments too. I've spent alot of time praying and trying to trust that God will help us through this time and not give us anything we can't handle, and while I'm sure that he will, our credit doesn't want to take the hit either!

So, don't think I've abandoned my blog, I haven't, but there isn't much going on right now, and when I'm feeling negative, I figure it's best not to drag everyone else down too.

Cast comes off in less than 3 more weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment